Friday 27 May 2011

work in progress ....

Sorry I have been a bad blogger this week, I have been so busy!
So to make up for the lack of posts I thought I would show you a couple of things I have been working on over this past week.

First up if a make up case from the book Quilting in no time by Emma Hardy. I like this book the projects are nice and the instructions are really easy to follow. This is the 2nd project I have made from that book, the first being a bag that I will blog about soon :)

As you can see I am terrible at zips so if anybody could give me advice it would be very welcome!




Awful zip!!

The lining that I am yet to sew in, after the disastrous zip I lost patience with this bag, hopefully will find the will power to finish it soon!





Next up is a patchwork shopping bag that I have been working on. The pattern came from the 2011 handbag special of popular patchwork magazine

So far I have only done the outside patchwork for the bag. I'm probably going to buy some new matching material for the handles and other bits, so just waiting to get some money :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment